The Kardashians dream of a white Christmas, Rihanna makes a big purchase and Katie Holmes turns 34: See Us Weekly's top 5 stories from Tuesday, Dec. 18 in the roundup!
1. Kim Kardashian Shares Glamourous 2012 Family Christmas Card
Kim Kardashian unveiled her family's all-white 2012 holiday card via her official blog. Photographed by Nick Saglimbeni, the pop culture icon raved that they "had such a fun time shooting this!"
2. Rihanna Buys $12 Million Mansion in Pacific Palisades: See the Amazing Pictures
Rihanna has room for that California King bed! The 24-year-old singer has purchased a jaw-dropping mansion in Pacific Palisades, Calif. for $12 million. She will be living the life in the 11,000 square foot home which includes seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
3. Gossip Girl's Identity Revealed: Which Cast Member Is It?
After six seasons of secrets, scandals and surprises, Gossip Girl's identity was finally revealed during the series finale. Find out who it is!
4. Kate Middleton, Prince William Hiring Part-Time Nanny
Royal Mary Poppins, reporting for duty? When Kate Middleton and Prince William welcome their first child next year, they will hire a part-time nanny, but plan to handle the lion's share of childrearing.
5. PICS: Katie Holmes Celebrates 34th Birthday Over Breakfast With Suri Cruise
Katie Holmes spent the morning of her 34th birthday with her favorite person in the world: Suri Cruise! The two enjoyed breakfast at the Upper West Side bistro, bakery and chocolatier Sugar and Plumm, a source tells Us.